PDA

View Full Version : New Fiat 500 Cattiva Debuts

Fiat500USA
08-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Fiat500USA/~3/0hE-2oxVNXU/new-fiat-500-cattiva-debuts.html)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fwAVXcnXigM/UgoujBS4Y7I/AAAAAAAASQM/ENJ1QxKRwf8/s800/Fiat500USA%2520%25282%2529.jpg

Andree
08-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Oooh. Ahhh. It looks "snoutier". More aggressive on the front end.

I like the black roof, except for the heat part. If the car is available with sunroof, it will make the sunroof blend in so much better. Love the Rame, it's fiery.

Glad to see them putting out a solid (non-metallic) black. At least that's what I think they are referring to in your article of Pure Black, so that the paint matches the glossy black roof. That will look slick, as long as the new owners know how to take care of black paint. I sure didn't when I had a black car. Nothing more shiny than a clean black car. And nothing looks worse than a black car full of swirls and holograms and a dull finish.

Wondering if the light blue will be the current metallic, or a new light blue that is non-metallic. I like light blue and black together.

BigDaddySRT
08-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Chrysler has the "Blacktop Edition", now FIAT has the "Cattiva Edition".

Must have a ton of Black Paint laying around the plant they need to get rid of.

SeaDawg
08-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Oooh. Ahhh. It looks "snoutier". More aggressive on the front end.

Glad to see them putting out a solid (non-metallic) black. At least that's what I think they are referring to in your article of Pure Black, so that the paint matches the glossy black roof.

Wondering if the light blue will be the current metallic, or a new light blue that is non-metallic. I like light blue and black together.

The front bumper is the same one currently used on the Abarth and the T. The 'new' black is indeed a NON metallic black. The light blue IS metallic. It is the same as the Luce Blue currently on the Pop/Sport/Lounge.

BigT
08-13-2013, 12:16 PM
really digging that orange reminds me of the orange blast color they used on the Neon SRT-4 back in 05 except the color on the fiat pictured looks like it has more pearl in it.

txdesign
08-13-2013, 12:20 PM
really digging that orange reminds me of the orange blast color they used on the Neon SRT-4 back in 05 except the color on the fiat pictured looks like it has more pearl in it.

I think that's just the regular Rame color in very bright sunlight.

BigDaddySRT
08-13-2013, 12:36 PM
So they ditched the Black Chrome Accents and painted Door Handles.

In the big picture, it's just a 500T with a Black Roof Line.

txdesign
08-13-2013, 02:17 PM
They should have added the 17" Abarth wheels to make it more than just a paint/trim job.