PDA

View Full Version : Magneti Marelli 30mm Springs opinions?

FLAbarth25
08-08-2013, 08:51 PM
I just recently purchased an Abarth and I was looking to purchase lowering springs. I have decided that the most appropriate springs for me to purchase are the Magneti Marelli 30mm springs. Reason being is because my local dealership say they would be willing to install it and it would keep the suspension part of my warranty intact. I was just curious if anybody had ever wrote a review on these springs? Does it make the Abarth sit nice? Has anybody experienced and squeaking or creaking with these springs? I dont really plan on heavily modifying my car. I just want it to sit a little better. Any feedback especially from people who own these springs is much appreciated. Thanks.

ksig421
08-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Im also curious about what they look like installed. i couldnt find a picture online with a fiat that had them. Can someone possibly post a pic of their fiat that has these springs installed?

Abarth67
08-08-2013, 09:04 PM
I have these on my Abarth and they really tighten the ride up. They are quite firm too. THe lowering is nice.

08-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Google the Venom, it had them. I was going to get them but the rear still looked a little high for me. Front looked great

Jjm4life
08-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Had them. Good ride quality, but didnt lower the rear enough for my tastes.

Kurumi
08-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Need that 50mm drop. Looks good as–per true venom concept.

ksig421
08-10-2013, 10:17 AM
I just purchased these springs. Did any of you have to install a camber kit for these springs? Did you have any problems getting an alignment? Has anybody experience premature or uneven tire wear? Thanks.