PDA

View Full Version : Need Feeback on Studio Service Department

hecbom
08-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Hi Everyone

I bought my Abarth in Glendale but it is 60 miles from house here in Whittier. Because of time constraints, I need to find a dealer closer to my house maybe within 10 to 15 miles. There are several local dealers, Champion in Downey and La Puente Fiat but I don't know anything about their service department. Does anyone here have an opinion for or against these two? I want to stablish a good working relation moving forward.

Thanks!

Jester49
08-08-2013, 08:46 PM
I bought my 500 at Champion at the end of July and only have had them do the new car prep, but Brenda Zambrano the Studio Director has a worst case of OCD than mine and made them wash and dry my car twice because they had water dripping in some places. They don't have there own service department set up yet but the Fiat techs are working next door at the Dodge dealer.

Rick

Abarth Phreak
08-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Hi Everyone

I bought my Abarth in Glendale but it is 60 miles from house here in Whittier. Because of time constraints, I need to find a dealer closer to my house maybe within 10 to 15 miles. There are several local dealers, Champion in Downey and La Puente Fiat but I don't know anything about their service department. Does anyone here have an opinion for or against these two? I want to stablish a good working relation moving forward.

Thanks!

Give them a call and visit them. Go see what cars are in service...speak with the service advisors to get comfortable. Ask them about their prices and abilities. It's a good idea to observe how other car owners are being treated also. Good luck in your search.