PDA

View Full Version : Data Logging Dash Command On My 500T (500T2NV)

500T2NV
08-06-2013, 02:23 AM
I have had my car already for 5 months, and the past 3 months I have been logging my car with the Dash Command software and the PLX OBD-II Bluetooth Hardware. Here is a picture of logged stats so far from when I started logged this past May. Also here is a list of the Mod's I currently have on my car, and have been a part of this log process...Please fill free to comment, and post your input. I will answer any questions you may have, also I'll be updating this tread on future logs and pulls. Enjoi!

MOD List
- Eibach Springs Pro-Kit
- Road Race Motorsports Race Exhaust (No Muffler)
- Road Race Motorsports Heat Shield
- Road Race Motorsports Intake

*CAR IS RUNNING ON 91 OCTANE ONLY*
*HP & TORQUE IS MEASURED ENGINE POWER NOT AT THE WHEELS*

Log Summary

I believe this was a Second Gear Pull 3/4 Throttle

RoadRace
08-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Hopefully someone can so a full stock pull with same unit. I know you are going well though so lets expect more good things.

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
08-07-2013, 11:38 AM
That is amazing. The car is fast as F. but no one is saying that number is actual. I think the difference is what is great. I just wish you had files that were more APPLE to APPLE to compare.
We can get another T into the shop that is stock, then use you unit in that car and get a baseline. ANY "T" local contact us so he can finish this right and compare better. 500T2NV. Start a thread for someone STOCK T to come down on a saturday and you meet them with your tablet. I am very curious to get it right.

ROAD/RACE

500T2NV
08-07-2013, 03:05 PM
That is amazing. The car is fast as F. but no one is saying that number is actual. I think the difference is what is great. I just wish you had files that were more APPLE to APPLE to compare.
We can get another T into the shop that is stock, then use you unit in that car and get a baseline. ANY "T" local contact us so he can finish this right and compare better. 500T2NV. Start a thread for someone STOCK T to come down on a saturday and you meet them with your tablet. I am very curious to get it right.

ROAD/RACE

That sounds like a awesome plan, so we can see the comparison between my car and a stock one.

RoadRace
08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Start a thread calling for a SO CAL. 500T. We will do it if you will.

ROAD/RACE