PDA

View Full Version : Passion and the Fiat Spider

wachuko
08-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Team,

Needed to share. From a friend that owns a FIAT Spider.. I change the subject on the thread title to avoid any filters to be flagged... but his original subject line read: Sex and the Fiat Spider

I hope forum members won't mind my musings too much. I'm sure many of them share the same experiences. Other owners have asked to me to share this - so here goes. If you know where I'm coming from or share the same experiences, let us all know. I sure you'll get a chuckle out of this...
Enjoy,
Frank

http://www.dellamalva.com/images/Fiat/Sex_and_the_Fiat_Spider.pdf

sjmst
08-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Team,

Needed to share. From a friend that owns a FIAT Spider.. I change the subject on the thread title to avoid any filters to be flagged... but his original subject line read: Sex and the Fiat Spider

This is very good. The author should submit to RICAMBI, the magazine of the FIAT Club America!

wachuko
08-05-2013, 05:45 PM
This is very good. The author should submit to RICAMBI, the magazine of the FIAT Club America!

I will do it for him. I will include his contact info in case they need a release or something. He is fine with it. I also sent it to the local FIAT dealer and to FIAT S.p.A. :thumbsup:

wachuko
08-06-2013, 04:31 PM

Do you know how to submit those? I posted a question in the forum, but seems the traffic there is very low...

hecbom
08-06-2013, 04:57 PM
wachuko back in 1980 or thereabouts, I used to blast from my house in Sand Lake Hills to the Cape on the beeline (528) expressway. I had a 1972 Fiat Abarth 124 that I brought back from Italy with the help of Al Cosentino who was the North America Abarth Factory rep in the 60's and early 70's. Not sure if you ever heard of him but he had a nice shop in Daytona Beach. One day an FHP stopped me for speeding just before I got to the Cape. I was doing probably 95 to 100 but when he stopped me and saw I worked for NASA, he let me off the hook. He also kept looking my car over and had nothing but praise for the way it looked! This baby was originally a Rally car as you probably know and had the original down draft Webbers, Alquati racing cams, 6 speed straight cut Colotti transmission with positraction rear end. To my knowledge there were only three or four in the country and Al owned one of them.
Ciao!
Ettore