PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for my first log road trip in the Abarth. Need help with playlist.

BigT
08-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Now this is not my first long road trip ever just in my Abarth. So I'm trying to put together a playlist for the drive. My criteria that I'm going over in my head is the song has to be good enough that I won't have the urge to skip ahead to the next song. As far as my music tastes I like pretty much everything except for christian rock or church music. But anything from Rap to chopin or however you spell that classical musicians name lol. If the time of day for the drive is important I will probably start around noon to 1pm and arrive at my destination somewhere around 10pm im guessing that's taking into account tolls and traffic. My goal for this playlist is to listen to the first song all the way to the last something I almost never do... shuffle addict lol. Anyway thanks for reading my post and look forward to any suggestions. Once I figure out what music songs from my collection will be making the cut I'll post up a list.

keefer-c
08-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Edited....