PDA

View Full Version : Source for Silicone Intercooler Hoses ?

ripper
08-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Has anyone run across a set of silicone intercooler hoses to replace the existing hoses on the Abarth? I would like to keep my existing intercooler arrangement (so as to race in a stock class), but would like to exchange the stock hoses with higher quality silicone hoses. A kit with each hose measured and pre-shaped to match the existing fit-up would be ideal.

FTY
08-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Has anyone run across a set of silicone intercooler hoses to replace the existing hoses on the Abarth? I would like to keep my existing intercooler arrangement (so as to race in a stock class), but would like to exchange the stock hoses with higher quality silicone hoses. A kit with each hose measured and pre-shaped to match the existing fit-up would be ideal.

These will be available through us shortly, they are in the works.

ripper
08-02-2013, 11:42 AM
That's great! I'll be placing an order for your other silicone hoses (the V3 intake and the vacuum hose set) later today. Thanks for making these upgrades available to us enthusiasts.

Spool500
08-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Any chance that the stock intercoolers could be run in series instead of parallel? That would save a boat load of piping and prolly be cheaper ha a fmic setup.

ethanh8791
08-02-2013, 10:12 PM
It looks like Samco has a kit for a 500 sport....seems like a good sign. I'm going to email them about it.

DJ Sueno
08-06-2013, 10:50 AM
These will be available through us shortly, they are in the works.
Are they going to come with constant tension or t-bolt clamps?