PDA

View Full Version : ROAD/RACE- Promo Price for Bilsteins for Review- SAVE $200

RoadRace
08-01-2013, 10:47 PM
We are looking for the first guy on East Coast to get a set of Bilsteins for a Promotional price. Regular price is $1379 plus shipping. First guy to step up and call us can get a set of Bilsteins for $1250 shipped to lower 48 states. Only thing is we are looking for a guy who will write a proper review on this forum and do photographs etc..... This 1st guy will save about $200 off the regular price. Understand Bilstein has set this price and we need to adhere to it. We can only do this once with their permission. Contact Road Race 562-906-0080 to make sure you are the ONE. Call 10-5 pac time. When you buy, email me, I will give you our proprietary alignment settings if you like, otherwise these are totally street friendly and the best selling kit in Europe. These are what are used on Police cars in Europe.They are dialed for comfort and totally capable for Autocross or Track day cars. Again, I will suggest all the proper parts that you might want to get to complement these. Bilstein used stock swaybars and Road Race's BIG RED to set up this suspension. They said their test car worked best with our BIG RED. Look forward to hearing from someone tomorrow. I am sure they will be gone in a snap.

Thanks

ROAD/RACE

RoadRace
08-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Going to bump this. Lots of interest, should not be long now.

mneuman916
08-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Going to bump this. Lots of interest, should not be long now.

Rob - you have a text/email.

FTY
08-03-2013, 09:01 AM
I can attest to these coilovers....absolutely a step forward. Very very good for the price.

RoadRace
08-03-2013, 11:17 AM
We will talk later today. I am sure you are technically sharp enough to give a good objective impression of this system and remember, then you can call your 500 a "EURO COP CAR!" I have others intent on getting into this so we need to seal the deal today or others are going to be there. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

mneuman916
08-03-2013, 01:31 PM
We will talk later today. I am sure you are technically sharp enough to give a good objective impression of this system and remember, then you can call your 500 a "EURO COP CAR!" I have others intent on getting into this so we need to seal the deal today or others are going to be there. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

Always great s[peaking with you Rob. Can't wait to do the install and try these babies out! :thumbsup:

RoadRace
08-04-2013, 01:56 PM
I may offer this to one more guy since Matt is still sending his $. They are going to Eclipse anything else you have ever driven on. They simply kill everything else we have driven on.

ROAD/RACE

Kurumi
08-04-2013, 04:39 PM
I may offer this to one more guy since Matt is still sending his $. They are going to Eclipse anything else you have ever driven on. They simply kill everything else we have driven on.

ROAD/RACE

You a bad man Rob for offering a killer deal to people who have no money. :p

mneuman916
08-04-2013, 07:56 PM
You a bad man Rob for offering a killer deal to people who have no money. :p

This is a perfect example of why they invented credit cards! :eagerness:

FTY
08-05-2013, 01:35 AM

ROAD/RACE

Agreed!!!

RoadRace
08-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Chris know this is it to to wet your appetites. Anyone who says they will get a better price is lying or thinks they can do it but Bilstein is watching for whores and so am I. FTY and I can sell them but it will be for what they are supposed to be. Get 1 set from him or me at this price. This is a killer deal for sure.

ROAD/RACE

DJ Sueno
08-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Chris know this is it to to wet your appetites. Anyone who says they will get a better price is lying or thinks they can do it but Bilstein is watching for whores and so am I. FTY and I can sell them but it will be for what they are supposed to be. Get 1 set from him or me at this price. This is a killer deal for sure.

ROAD/RACE
That is a very bold and rude statement, considering I purchased them for a LOT less than your "promo" price...

Tweak
08-05-2013, 09:02 PM
That is a very bold and rude statement, considering I purchased them for a LOT less than your "promo" price...

This appears to be factual, making a few calls several vendors stated they can provide them to me at varying prices. Nice work finding additional information DJ. I figure RRM will explain things further for us sometime soon with this info brought out. Thanks to RRM for their work with Bilstein to make this possible but it seems we have many vendor options out there so pricing will vary due to competition.

500T2NV
08-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to jump on this deal.... NOW!

RoadRace
08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
We cannot speak on the subject but........We worked for 2 year with 2 cars with Bilstein. They would not exist if it were not for this. But the point is that many vendors posted pricing before they understood that we are the ones Bilstein has decided to support the product. I.E. We have the alignment settings and other proprietary info for our customers. There is a little drama right now on pricing. Bilstein will not tolerate anything but MAP pricing on this product. I guess when you get your shox will tell the story. I did not mean to piss anyone off but bold sounding statement comes from the fact that I currently have all the product in N.A. So RRM or Eurocompulsion are your source. We shipped today, same day you pay. We are not taking peoples money with promises of shock in a week or month or whatever. Everyone will take the money I am sure. I think our guys have shocks or tracking numbers now.

ROAD/RACE

Tweak
08-05-2013, 11:52 PM
We cannot speak on the subject but........We worked for 2 year with 2 cars with Bilstein. They would not exist if it were not for this. But the point is that many vendors posted pricing before they understood that we are the ones Bilstein has decided to support the product. I.E. We have the alignment settings and other proprietary info for our customers. There is a little drama right now on pricing. Bilstein will not tolerate anything but MAP pricing on this product. I guess when you get your shox will tell the story. I did not mean to piss anyone off but bold sounding statement comes from the fact that I currently have all the product in N.A. So RRM or Eurocompulsion are your source. We shipped today, same day you pay. We are not taking peoples money with promises of shock in a week or month or whatever. Everyone will take the money I am sure. I think our guys have shocks or tracking numbers now.

ROAD/RACE

Good deal! Thanks for the reply and again as stated for making it possible. Glad things are working out and seeing as you state it cannot be spoken on right now I will figure on a pending deal, good luck with at coming to fruition. :)

Looking forward to reviews on these soon!!!

Fiat500USA
08-06-2013, 12:01 AM
One thing I think many don't realize is many manufacturers have minimum pricing a dealer is allowed to offer. They cannot go below this or they get yanked as a dealer. When you see lower prices, many times it is a backdoor product or not from an official dealer. The dealer needs to keep stock and order levels plus provide support, and unless you sell in huge volumes, you're not making an enormous margin. When you see pricing, you need to know where it is coming from. Is it some guy in his pajamas sitting in his parents basement just drop shipping everything and has no investment, overhead or employees or are you buying from a place that has a real facility, has invested their life savings and employs real people that test what they sell and actually answer the phone. It is something to think about, and many will say "who cares," but when all the enthusiasts get out of the business because they can't afford to make a living, you'll be stuck with that guy in his PJs telling you how to install your coilovers in a car he's never even ridden in.

NGEN
08-06-2013, 12:41 AM
One thing I think many don't realize is many manufacturers have minimum pricing a dealer is allowed to offer. They cannot go below this or they get yanked as a dealer. When you see lower prices, many times it is a backdoor product or not from an official dealer. The dealer needs to keep stock and order levels plus provide support, and unless you sell in huge volumes, you're not making an enormous margin. When you see pricing, you need to know where it is coming from. Is it some guy in his pajamas sitting in his parents basement just drop shipping everything and has no investment, overhead or employees or are you buying from a place that has a real facility, has invested their life savings and employs real people that test what they sell and actually answer the phone. It is something to think about, and many will say "who cares," but when all the enthusiasts get out of the business because they can't afford to make a living, you'll be stuck with that guy in his PJs telling you how to install your coilovers in a car he's never even ridden in.

I laughed on the guy in the PJ comment. Very true for some fly by night companies out there.

As for the Bilsteins, I can also attest to the quality of this product. One of our members ordered a set of Bilsteins from Road Race and we performed the install. Very high quality, the stance is amazing and the ride is awesome. Here is a picture of the finished result:

http://s24.postimg.org/kqcgqtyit/photo_5.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ecndnktmp/full/)
take screen shot (http://postimage.org/app.php)

mneuman916
08-06-2013, 09:40 AM
We shipped today, same day you pay. We are not taking peoples money with promises of shock in a week or month or whatever. Everyone will take the money I am sure. I think our guys have shocks or tracking numbers now.

Just to throw it out there, I received my tracking number from Road Race yesterday and my Bilsteinís are scheduled to hit my door on Friday.

RoadRace
08-18-2013, 01:31 PM
You have them on there now right. Maybe link to this thread. Anyone up for one more of these deals. There will be none of these until Dec (early) While supplies last. WE have them,they will ship the same dayl One more of these and this deal is over.

ROAD/RACE