PDA

View Full Version : FIAT 500T TMC Catless DP installed, sound clip.

zyxelenator
08-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Got my Little Red lowered today and TMC catless dowpipe installed. Sounds great. Heat shields are off, downpipe is wrapped, drove 30 miles, no codes so far.
:highly_amused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5R7KEmphbI

FredS
08-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Sounds good. Now you just need to get some nicer shorts.

Tweak
08-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Sounds good. Now you just need to get some nicer shorts.

Haha, first time I watched it I was thinking some shoes might be a good idea too... :D

I see some form fitting ninja water shoe type thing going on though watching it again.

zyxelenator
08-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Surfing shoes, they are very comfy for spirited driving,not hot and very light.
On cold engine ( I way make a vid soon) it sounds like a little beast, louder and much more pops and cracks.
After another 50 miles I got a code. Also on Idle vents blow warm air, and floor warms up. Need those heat shields back.
I will try without O2 sensor adapter, to see if it helps with code. Will install upper shield back to see if it helps with hot air. Bottom shield is PITA. Maybe will take it back to shop, since they decided to not to put them back. But leaving country for 2 month again, so may not happen any soon.

deathshead
08-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Surfing shoes, they are very comfy for spirited driving,not hot and very light.
On cold engine ( I way make a vid soon) it sounds like a little beast, louder and much more pops and cracks.
After another 50 miles I got a code. Also on Idle vents blow warm air, and floor warms up. Need those heat shields back.
I will try without O2 sensor adapter, to see if it helps with code. Will install upper shield back to see if it helps with hot air. Bottom shield is PITA. Maybe will take it back to shop, since they decided to not to put them back. But leaving country for 2 month again, so may not happen any soon.

Hey there, ! your running the TMC downpipe correct?
I believe the TMC is the only dp that has the side ear provision for the heatshields.

The o2 spacer is useless, the only thing to stop the CEL will be an electronic o2 or real tune.

All you need to do is get some decent stainless nuts and bolts and bolt the lower shield on FIRST
THEN put the pipe back on.