PDA

View Full Version : Sportline Spring and Speed Bumps and Garages

super amjo
07-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi All - I've got some Eibach Sportline Springs on order and was wondering what your experiences have been with speed bumps and garages?

I have a KW coilover system set up on my BMW 335 and it's pretty low so I avoid garages and SB like the plague but this Fiat is supposed to be my daily driver so I am hesitant to lower it as I have to go into DC quite often.

Seems like a simple decision but I really...really hate that gap in the wheel well - so I'm kind of torn.

Any experiences and thoughts would be appreciated - BTW, I only have the 16" wheels on my Abarth, if that makes a difference.
"

scorpion_king
07-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi All - I've got some Eibach Sportline Springs on order and was wondering what your experiences have been with speed bumps and garages?

I have a KW coilover system set up on my BMW 335 and it's pretty low so I avoid garages and SB like the plague but this Fiat is supposed to be my daily driver so I am hesitant to lower it as I have to go into DC quite often.

Seems like a simple decision but I really...really hate that gap in the wheel well - so I'm kind of torn.

Any experiences and thoughts would be appreciated - BTW, I only have the 16" wheels on my Abarth, if that makes a difference.
"

you shouldn't have any issues with speed bumps..... i'm running sportlines on my abarth with 17" and i have 15mm spacers in the back and 10mm front. no rubbing or scraping