PDA

View Full Version : ABARTH artwork, need the forum's opinion!!

MADNESSLuckyJay
07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
So I've been playing with different artwork for an ABARTH t-shirt, I finally came up with this car/scorpion half-breed, I really like it so far, but not sure what to compliment it with, so I tried to give this one a 50's Horror Movie feel, tell us what you guys think! Would you buy one?

http://i.imgur.com/XZyLBf1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HWk8S0k.jpg

Andree
07-11-2013, 07:19 PM
This is a guy t-shirt. I'm not putting headlights on my "headlights". And the back is scary. So you got the retro horror thing right.

Get rid of the "s" after Abarth. Just one attacking is enough. And is what is shown in the image.

Is the rear view mirror upside down?

Racerflash
07-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Looks awesome! To fit the 50s B-Movie script, maybe "Attack of the Abarths" would be more fitting? The "of" and "the" could be a lot smaller type that the Attack and Abarths.

MADNESSLuckyJay
07-11-2013, 07:38 PM
That's funny, I played with all versions of the Text, Attack of the Abarths, Abarth Attack, etc, great brains work alike! It's great to be able to show things like this to the forum to get the insider info! The rear view is right side up, that notch on the bottom is the high-beam flip, I could easily add the top part

Haring
07-11-2013, 08:45 PM
How about just the Abarth vehicle. No text because it speaks for itself. Then an abarth logo on the back neck area. Do it in white on a dark orange shirt and id buy one :D

Kurumi
07-11-2013, 09:52 PM
A shirt that says "I may only be this big, but I'm a Lamborgini really. I swear."

Bonus points for those that get the reference.

msjulie33
07-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Like the mirror w/o words, not as much the back though..

DS Ocampo
07-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Just the car and scorpion thing you got going is very nice... I have some ideas ill send your way also ;) won't say or post here....

Any news on getting a kick A$hh design for my car?? Black/red whatever else idk your the man.. Just looks like it's going fast while parked lol

DS Ocampo
07-11-2013, 10:26 PM
A shirt that says "I may only be this big, but I'm a Lamborgini really. I swear."

Bonus points for those that get the reference.

Funniest Top Gear UK ever lol

500ways
07-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Funniest Top Gear UK ever lol

All of this in the size of a shoe...yep, great episode!