PDA

View Full Version : DC Fiats - Four County Run in MD (August 4, 2013)

Haring
07-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Saw that this event is coming up in a few weeks. Who all is going?
DCFiats website for all that live in VA/DC/MD that aren't members: http://www.dcfiats.org/events/index.html

- - - - - -
Join us for the fifth annual 4-County drive for a back roads tour of Howard, Montgomery, Carroll and Frederick counties. The event features some of the smoothest and most picturesque two-lane blacktop in the area.

Departure point is in West Friendship, MD, near I-70 and MD 32. 51 miles out; 36 miles back. Brunch/Lunch as usual at Eunice's in Frederick. This ride gains in popularity every year.

Meet at 10:00 AM in the parking lot of West Friendship Exchange Shopping Center behind 12800 Frederick Road. Food, fuel and restrooms are available at the start location. Click here for a map.

Please email Bernie Seneway at RSVP@DCFiats.org if you'll be attending this event.
- - - - - -

I've heard good things about this ride so can't wait to take the new Abarth on the ride since it should be well broken in after Freakout.

FiatTigger
07-25-2013, 03:06 PM
Not sure if I'll be out at this one.

:(

I may be in a show on the 3rd though if you are interested in coming out my way.

:)

Gigante
07-25-2013, 03:12 PM
I really wanted to make this event, I will be out of town or moving... Not sure which but definitely will not be available to do the drive. Have fun and be safe.:nod:

mneuman916
07-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Wish I could as well - Sundays are a bad day for me! :blue: But count me in on the 24th for the Fauquier County Wine Trail! ThrashinSmiley

FiatTigger
07-27-2013, 11:40 PM
I really wanted to make this event, I will be out of town or moving... Not sure which but definitely will not be available to do the drive. Have fun and be safe.:nod:

Round Hill - shoot man - y'er right down the road!!

Anyone up for a car show on the 3rd?