PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Northern VA Help with Eibach Sport Spring Install??

super amjo
07-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to the Fiat scene here and am looking for anyone with experience installing Eibach Sportline Springs. I have a tuned BMW with coilovers but my mechanic has never worked on a Fiat and I would prefer to have someone install them that knows what they're doing and not just poking around.

Willing to pay cash/beer & food/or just good conversation, lol.

Please let me know, I try to do the work on my cars myself but this is a little above my comfort/skill level. I just ordered the spring so I should have them by the end of July (out of stock currently).

Thanks for looking, hope to hear something!

Kurumi
07-09-2013, 11:19 AM
After doing the springs on mine, they were easier than on my old Z4. My roommate and I can knock it out. He does most of the work. PM me for store details.

chrisnov500
07-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new car! there are several of us whos from NOVA and near MD area in this forum as well as the 500owners forum.

check out the official VA/MD/DC thread if you would like to meet with us and have a coffee with good chat. :)

hope to see you!

I am going to work on the rear myself since they are not to horrible to work with. or i will just have Kurumi's roommate do it for me. :D

Kurumi
07-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new car! there are several of us whos from NOVA and near MD area in this forum as well as the 500owners forum.

check out the official VA/MD/DC thread if you would like to meet with us and have a coffee with good chat. :)

hope to see you!

I am going to work on the rear myself since they are not to horrible to work with. or i will just have Kurumi's roommate do it for me. :D

Just come over with Super Amjo and knock it out together.

Besides, I just ordered my Koni Yellows (on sale for under $300 shipped... damn it). Once those come in with my spacers, I'll install them all together....

Haring
07-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Chris, you're doing suspension? Crap, maybe I should put my pro-kit on from the Sport :D

Kurumi
07-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Do it.

super amjo
07-12-2013, 10:20 AM
This sounds like a plan - as soon as I get the springs in, I'll shoot you a PM!

chrisnov500
07-12-2013, 03:38 PM
If I do it, i need to do it before the freakout. which is tomorrow and sunday. maybe during the weekday after 6pm..
i need money!!!!!

charliesheen
07-12-2013, 04:14 PM
ahhh u guys are making me wanna get coilovers so bad. I think Im gonna order a set next week so that it's at my house when I get there in two. Seems like in August, there will be a whole bunch of lowered Abarths taking turns faster.

Kurumi
07-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Come over Tuesday Chris and we can install it. As for everyone else, feel free to PM me when you want to knock it out and I'll gladly let you know when/where you can get it done.

chrisnov500
07-12-2013, 08:41 PM
i will text ya later.