PDA

View Full Version : Android app for phone?

Chico Valdez
07-06-2013, 01:59 AM
Having trouble with the phone navigating the site. Is there a mobile app I should have, or?

luckymoi
07-19-2013, 07:32 PM
I use dolphin on the N4 and here on the nexus 7. Chrome works too.
Have to flip into hybrid to get videos full width though.
No laptop in use ... Gave it up.

dart1.4t
07-22-2013, 07:02 PM
i always liked opera and it has settings for the renderer to make sites more mobile friendly if you choose. but on current versions of android there is no more flash support and only a few browsers can even add it back in. you can install firefox and use flash but i'm not sure it's built into the browser. i already had pushed the adobe plugin to my phone from an older android version and i'm not usre if firefox requires that to run flash or not but i know it is playing flash for me.

deathshead
07-24-2013, 09:31 AM
i always liked opera and it has settings for the renderer to make sites more mobile friendly if you choose. but on current versions of android there is no more flash support and only a few browsers can even add it back in. you can install firefox and use flash but i'm not sure it's built into the browser. i already had pushed the adobe plugin to my phone from an older android version and i'm not usre if firefox requires that to run flash or not but i know it is playing flash for me.

You can sideload Flash super easy, then also install the AOSP browser, Boat browser and a few others to render flash enabled sites. Adobe has been releasing updates pretty regularly, Its rediculous to drop support as many sites, while dwindling still continue to utilize flash..

dart1.4t
07-24-2013, 05:19 PM
You can sideload Flash super easy, then also install the AOSP browser, Boat browser and a few others to render flash enabled sites. Adobe has been releasing updates pretty regularly, Its rediculous to drop support as many sites, while dwindling still continue to utilize flash..

maybe the android open source project added it back in but chrome and the android browser that was in my cyanogen mod 10 installation did not support it. unless you mean a stock browser for ice cream sansdwhich which may run in jellybean roms.

leroyn
07-31-2013, 01:44 PM
I have loaded the android app for the 500e and it crashes every time I boot it. Great idea, poorly executed.

Tweak
08-01-2013, 12:45 AM
I have loaded the android app for the 500e and it crashes every time I boot it. Great idea, poorly executed.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully the app begins working for you eventually.