PDA

View Full Version : Trekking in Transit, +Pop&Easy Pics

Andree
07-05-2013, 03:28 AM
The moment many have waited for, the 500L Trekking models are in transit, start checking your studio(s) for details.

Two on the way to Austin Texas, no actual pics available yet.

Yellow, white roof, auto-shift:
http://www.fiatusaofaustin.com/new/FIAT/2014-FIAT-500L-Austin+TX-a073c2fa0a0a00de015041ec72ba026a.htm

Black, stick, sunroof, Beats, heated seats, compact tire, dual zone auto temp:
http://www.fiatusaofaustin.com/new/FIAT/2014-FIAT-500L-Austin+TX-a073c45f0a0a00de015041ec094a8f7a.htm

=====

I was over there looking at pics and window stickers, and found these better actual pictures of the 500L Easy in Mocha Latte with the Beige/Black interior. I LIKE that combo!!! I'm a beige kind of gal. heh.
http://www.fiatusaofaustin.com/new/FIAT/2014-FIAT-500L-Austin+TX-357c55840a0a0069019bf2ac61805ef6.htm

And, this is a cool combination, with the 500L Pop in the light gray (silver) with the gray/black interior (the floating 500s):
http://www.fiatusaofaustin.com/new/FIAT/2014-FIAT-500L-Austin+TX-1bbc7f920a0a00650113fc37ccadd35b.htm

I think the Pop's interior looks sporty. The seats look especially sporty, with the silver dash giving a high tech look. And the exterior mirrors being black, just begs for tint and drop.

Basic disclaimer: I don't work for any Fiat dealership, I just like looking at the pictures. I like to see how the color combinations on the exterior and interior look, especially with our beloved Fiat. All of our Fiats (so far, in the US) show body color around the doors, bringing a nice color accent to the inside of the car. With the Mocha, it's noticeable yet subtle. It adds to the interior in the beige/black. No good pics of the door with the interior for the silvery color but it would also add to the overall color scheme. I LIKE having the exterior color on the inside, especially across the dash.

I'm very image-oriented, and I know that some other people are too, so these kinds of posts are for those people. Who may be looking into the 500L, but haven't yet decided on what color combinations they want. I just saw someone asking about the differences in the Pop and Easy, and the dealer images are a great way to illustrate the interiors.

Alas, with the links to the dealer images, the images disappear when the car is sold. Whether or not you're looking for those specific models or color combinations, it's good to view them anyway. It can help include or exclude from your shopping list.

MadSetter
07-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Thanks for posting, Andree. Now I think I'm approaching the "I won't be able to get any sleep territory."

Mike S
07-05-2013, 09:57 AM
I've never seen that many annoying popups on ANY other website.

I think they move a lot of Fiats but this would send me elsewhere.

redred
07-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Have to admit, that Black Trekking looks incredible. I quite like it!

Andree
07-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I've never seen that many annoying popups on ANY other website.

I think they move a lot of Fiats but this would send me elsewhere.

"You haven't visited a lot of Fiat dealer websites, have you?" she said, laughing knowingly.

I have to practically wear a helmet when visiting dealership sites, pop-ups coming at me from everywhere. They're in my face, come at me from the sides and below, and watch out for the floating, moving head wanting to "help me find a car".

I figure it's like a game and I have to zero in the "x" to close the box as fast as possible. It also helps to widen and lengthen the window, so I don't accidentally keep hitting a pop-out hot-spot.

I brave the pop-ups to look at the pictures. And I like to share them with everyone here. So that everyone gets a chance to see various combinations without having to search on their own.

cmj912
07-06-2013, 08:11 AM
I noticed that my local dealer, here in RI, has three of them. One black Pop, one red Easy, and one red Easy with the red body and white roof and the panoramic sunroof. That one - the red/white, looks really nice. Both red cars have red seats with grey bolsters and accents. Very sharp.

Andree
07-13-2013, 04:10 AM
I just went back to look at the images and to see if there were images for the Trekking. The Trekkings are not in yet. And the Pop is gone already.