PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Door Locks

bflour
07-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with the door locks randomly unlocking? I've had my 2012 Pop for 14 months and this just started about 3 months ago. It is very random and I cannot find any pattern. The Fiat dealer said that they would have to keep it for a few days and try to re-create the issue. This probably will not work because it is okay for several days and the randomly unlocks for several more days. Help?

William M Jacocks Jr
07-02-2013, 09:36 PM
If I remember right, you can toggle (On or Off) in your EVIC controls. Maybe doing a toggle back and forth might reset it to make it work right?

FiatCares
07-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with the door locks randomly unlocking? I've had my 2012 Pop for 14 months and this just started about 3 months ago. It is very random and I cannot find any pattern. The Fiat dealer said that they would have to keep it for a few days and try to re-create the issue. This probably will not work because it is okay for several days and the randomly unlocks for several more days. Help?

...could be the door module or could be the key fob itself which communicates to the module. Hope the studio can duplicate it for you.

Tweak
07-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forum bflour, hope your issues get resolved quickly.