PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Fiat Gucci edition is almost the same with 2012 model

lelsie0922
07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi, i just got 2013 fiat 500 gucci edition a few day ago. It doesnt look like the pictures what fiat500usa.com posted. The exterior and interior are the same with 2012 gucci edition. except the audio system. 2013 model is installed "Beat" instead of "Bose". The sound is really nice. I love that.

NGEN
07-01-2013, 04:24 PM
You are correct - that is the only difference.

Fiat500USA
07-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Congratulations on your new car! There is an option package called the Interno Notte that has the blacked out trim. The concept cars/prototypes were labeled "Guci II."

lelsie0922
07-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Congratulations on your new car! There is an option package called the Interno Notte that has the blacked out trim. The concept cars/prototypes were labeled "Guci II."

thanks. i am so happy to own my fiat. when i pre-ordered my fiat, the dealer only offered me "gucci edition package". and they said its only one model coming to canada. then i asked i saw it should have one more option to make gucci with blacked trim. they answered me its a concept. is it sure?

FiatCACares
07-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Hi, i just got 2013 fiat 500 gucci edition a few day ago. It doesnt look like the pictures what fiat500usa.com posted. The exterior and interior are the same with 2012 gucci edition. except the audio system. 2013 model is installed "Beat" instead of "Bose". The sound is really nice. I love that.

thanks. i am so happy to own my fiat. when i pre-ordered my fiat, the dealer only offered me "gucci edition package". and they said its only one model coming to canada. then i asked i saw it should have one more option to make gucci with blacked trim. they answered me its a concept. is it sure?

Lelsie,

Congratulations on your new Fiat! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying it. The 2013 Gucci Edition models offer a new Nero monotone interior that compliments the Gucci Nero or contrasts Gucci Bianco glossy pearl-glass exterior paint. The 2013 Gucci Edition models also reintroduced the original 2 interior colour schemes. The Gucci Nero exterior colour is an interior detailed with Bianco/Nero seating and accents, while the Gucci Bianco exterior colour features the reciprocal Nero/Bianco theme.

Would love to see what your new Gucci looks like if you'd like to post some pictures. Welcome to the Fiat500 USA Forum!

lelsie0922
07-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Lelsie,

Congratulations on your new Fiat! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying it. The 2013 Gucci Edition models offer a new Nero monotone interior that compliments the Gucci Nero or contrasts Gucci Bianco glossy pearl-glass exterior paint. The 2013 Gucci Edition models also reintroduced the original 2 interior colour schemes. The Gucci Nero exterior colour is an interior detailed with Bianco/Nero seating and accents, while the Gucci Bianco exterior colour features the reciprocal Nero/Bianco theme.

Would love to see what your new Gucci looks like if you'd like to post some pictures. Welcome to the Fiat500 USA Forum!

Oh No!!! why the dealership didnt tell me about the Nero monotone interior package?? its more special!!

Andree
07-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh No!!! why the dealership didnt tell me about the Nero monotone interior package?? its more special!!

There are many cars out that have all-black interiors. There are very few cars with black with white inserts. Or ivory with black inserts.