PDA

View Full Version : Great company great service great people

DS Ocampo
07-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Just wanted to give a big shout out and thank 500Madness on the great parts, and customer service. I made a few buys before, but one day just gave in and bought as much as I could. They helped me out and kept me posted all the way and worked out great deals. All the parts I love and looking below there's some parts, but there's more I just don't list cuz I ran out of room. The best MOD I gotta say is the polished stainless steel DP. Sounds great and holds that Abarth sound just louder, but stays quiet at idle speed and car responds very quick. Next would be the Neu-F front and rear package and after installing the car is just insane in the twistys.
Car sunroof recently blew up in my face while on the freeway... Yea... The sunroof is not safety glass and is just regular glass. A rock hit it and look like I hit an IED in Iraq again, scared the #### out of me and flew off the road cuz the glass got in my eyes.. Car will be in body shop for a few cuz the glass shredded the paint from the doors back :(.

**Waiting on Madness to come up with a kick a$$ design for my car so I can go get it wrapped after its done.. Something crazy sporty and helps show off the company out here in Az ( hint hint)**

Lastly big shout out to Joseph Reyes in sales.. Great guy and friend... Helps me spend my money MODn my car keeping me posted on new things and on shipping .. Thanks man..

MADNESSJoseph
07-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Just wanted to give a big shout out and thank 500Madness on the great parts, and customer service. I made a few buys before, but one day just gave in and bought as much as I could. They helped me out and kept me posted all the way and worked out great deals. All the parts I love and looking below there's some parts, but there's more I just don't list cuz I ran out of room. The best MOD I gotta say is the polished stainless steel DP. Sounds great and holds that Abarth sound just louder, but stays quiet at idle speed and car responds very quick. Next would be the Neu-F front and rear package and after installing the car is just insane in the twistys.
Car sunroof recently blew up in my face while on the freeway... Yea... The sunroof is not safety glass and is just regular glass. A rock hit it and look like I hit an IED in Iraq again, scared the #### out of me and flew off the road cuz the glass got in my eyes.. Car will be in body shop for a few cuz the glass shredded the paint from the doors back :(.

**Waiting on Madness to come up with a kick a$$ design for my car so I can go get it wrapped after its done.. Something crazy sporty and helps show off the company out here in Az ( hint hint)**

Lastly big shout out to Joseph Reyes in sales.. Great guy and friend... Helps me spend my money MODn my car keeping me posted on new things and on shipping .. Thanks man..

We appreciate the feedback DS Ocampo and we're excited to see your car back on the road soon! gr_grin

It's been a pleasure helping you out with this build thus far and I'm looking forward to some BIG THINGS in your Abarth's future!!!!!

Talk soon my friend,

Joseph

MADNESSLuckyJay
07-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Any chance we can get a pic of the DP installed? Read the thread about your roof this morning, that's crazy!

DS Ocampo
07-02-2013, 04:36 PM
I sent some to Joseph .. Ill get better ones when my car returns from the shop ... Looking at the 16th they said

DS Ocampo
07-04-2013, 03:09 AM
Just bought more stuff...

Trying to raffle off the RRM ECU.. Put word out only 5 bucks a ticket.. Under general issues ..

Thanks again for making my pockets lighter :) lol ..

Fangio
08-30-2013, 12:55 AM

Amen to that!!! Love the guys at Madness! Big shout out to my buddies Joseph, Boris and my girl Rachel!!!

MADNESSJoseph
08-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Amen to that!!! Love the guys at Madness! Big shout out to my buddies Joseph, Boris and my girl Rachel!!! Very much appreciated!!! :)