PDA

View Full Version : 500L warranty

sbulla
06-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Question, is the warranty on the 500L 36 months 36,000 miles, or is it 4 years 50,000 miles? The window sticker says 36 months but the warranty book that fiat sent says 4 years.

Felnus
06-28-2013, 07:07 PM
The FIAT website say 4 years/50000 miles, which is what the warranty is on the 500s.

sbulla
06-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Thanks Felnus. Seems there has been another error in the paperwork on the new 500L. Glad to know the warranty is 4 years and not 3

Felnus
06-28-2013, 08:39 PM
No worries. Italians don't seem to obsess on the details but the cars will make you smile. I don't care how bad a day I've had at work, walking across the parking lot always makes it better.

ciddyguy
06-28-2013, 09:04 PM
No worries. Italians don't seem to obsess on the details but the cars will make you smile. I don't care how bad a day I've had at work, walking across the parking lot always makes it better.

completely agree with you there, if you enjoy your car, even if it's not a Fiat, all's right with the world, even if traffic ends up wretched as it was for me today.

I just got in my hot little Mazda, fired it up, hit the AC, full tilt boogie, rolled partially down the windows to let the heat escape and did fine until I hit the freeway entrance...

Then everything came to a screeching halt as the yellow light was flashing to let us know the ramp was now metered. Yes, rush hour, but with the added insult, an accident on the I-90 bridge over Lake Washington, westbound, and that was the direction I had to go, sooo, I just slugged through, again with the AC going, and good music playing.

I just grooved to vintage Soul music and enjoyed myself even though traffic was bad, on a hot, 85 Degree day. :-)

500ways
06-28-2013, 09:10 PM

Amen. It's amazing how this little car is able to do that! Now matter how quickly time flies, each day in the 500 feels like day 1. I kid you not.