PDA

View Full Version : Calling all NC Owners! Corneilous just north of Charlotte - For Exhaust prototyping!

deathshead
06-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Exhaust Depo is hot to trot on on offering Abarth Exhaust options.

We need a *reliable* and *Close* Abarth owner to work with them on a Mid-pipe and
full exhaust options.

This is a company who i have heard nothing but great things and even better prices.

Thanks!

LittleEvil
06-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Awesome, these guys make quality cost effective parts.

deathshead
06-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Whos in for a 1 piece downpipe-midpipe?
Catted or de-catt? :)

shagghie
06-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Whos in for a 1 piece downpipe-midpipe?
Catted or de-catt? :)

Can you do that? I didn't even know. Sounds like the perfect compliment to a Megan axle back...

I'm in for a 200cell catted version, depending on price point of course.

deathshead
06-28-2013, 11:11 AM
I was kinda thinking crazy, lol like a supersprint style unit,
but at non crack smoking prices.

but then again, just a midpipe option to bolt on to existing catless downpipe or stock downpipe would be WORLDS cheaper and should work just as well.

shagghie
06-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Yeah, have them just do the mid-pipe.... let everyone else worry about DP's and slip-on's...

Tweak
06-28-2013, 09:35 PM
I drove my former Sport for 6 hours to make the rear seat delete an option, this isn't much different in driving time but how long do they need the car? Any specifics on what and how long would be good.

James Hunt
06-28-2013, 10:47 PM
I was kinda thinking crazy, lol like a supersprint style unit,
but at non crack smoking prices.

but then again, just a midpipe option to bolt on to existing catless downpipe or stock downpipe would be WORLDS cheaper and should work just as well.

Have a Supersprint turbo back catted downpipe with midpipe resonator and rear backbox without mufflers on the way.

deathshead
06-29-2013, 12:55 PM
I drove my former Sport for 6 hours to make the rear seat delete an option, this isn't much different in driving time but how long do they need the car? Any specifics on what and how long would be good.

Tweak, how far are ya from Charlotte?

Tweak
06-30-2013, 12:09 AM
Tweak, how far are ya from Charlotte?

Depending on where in Charlotte it's around 3 hrs one way, about the same as the drive I did for the rear seat delete. At that time I left the car with them for 5 days but I have to be honest doing that is not really an option like it was at that time.

3 hrs according to Google Maps going from my door to Charlotte, guessing that means the nearest portion of Charlotte but I am not certain.

BigT
06-30-2013, 07:29 AM
Must be a different exhaust depot. The one I'm thinking of used to be located in Florida they made a nice cost effective exhaust for the Neon SRT

deathshead
06-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Must be a different exhaust depot. The one I'm thinking of used to be located in Florida they made a nice cost effective exhaust for the Neon SRT

Same exhaust depot, but I believe they moved the exhuast shop to NC.

deathshead
07-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Any takers?

Kurumi
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Man I totally would if I still lived in Raleigh.

Tweak
07-02-2013, 11:09 PM
I assume from the lack of reply they are offering no specifics as for the time they need the car.

deathshead
07-03-2013, 11:57 PM
I assume from the lack of reply they are offering no specifics as for the time they need the car.

Hey Tweak. I should have some answers by Monday on how long they may need a vehicle for fitment.

Tweak
07-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Hey Tweak. I should have some answers by Monday on how long they may need a vehicle for fitment.

Sounds good, hopefully it works out and I can help to make this happen, always cool to be involved in kicking off new items. :)

deathshead
07-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Tweak - Ollie got back to me, he needs a car for 24hrs. :)
shoot me a message and Ill send over all his info!

Cheers

Gigante
07-15-2013, 09:59 PM

Cheers

Tweak, you have to jump on this. You may pave the way for another exhaust option for us in the mid Atlantic and the south. This is the best way to assist a potential vendor in developing a nice system and be a part of it.gr_grin

Tweak
07-15-2013, 10:06 PM

Cheers

Not too bad, I'll PM you but I still need to find someone with free time to get me there and back so that one issue remains...PM on the way for more specifics. Thanks.

Kurumi
07-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Tweak, you have to jump on this. You may pave the way for another exhaust option for us in the mid Atlantic and the south. This is the best way to assist a potential vendor in developing a nice system and be a part of it.gr_grin

I'll say if Tweak can't do it, I'll make the 7 hour trip to Charlotte. :)

deathshead
07-16-2013, 08:47 AM
Tweak - I CC'ed you on the email with Ollie.
everyone has always loved exhaust depots performance-quality and prices, Lets make this happen!
Whoo-hoo!

Tweak
07-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Tweak - I CC'ed you on the email with Ollie.
everyone has always loved exhaust depots performance-quality and prices, Lets make this happen!
Whoo-hoo!

Thanks, got your email and replied to your contact. :cool: