PDA

View Full Version : ABARTH Trailer Hitches now available at 500 MADNESS

500MADNESS.com
06-28-2013, 10:25 AM
We have been offering the Curt Line of Trailer Hitches and installing them at our facility for the regular 500 since they were introduced.

Now that Curt released the line for the ABARTH we are also glad to offer and install their new line of hitches. We have done our best to offer a very, very competitive price on these hitches. For more information on these and our many new products please visit the New Arrivals Section on our 500 MADNESS Online Store.

If you are in the So Cal Area and need installation assistance we will be glad to help. We have installed 100's of Curt Hitches at our facility and would be glad to assist you. Give us a call for more information or to schedule an installation appointment.

If there is anything custom you need please remember we have a full fabrication shop on premises and can assist you with just about anything you may need.

Haring
06-28-2013, 10:35 AM
How come it's cheaper to get it with the Euromount include than without? The mount is removable right?

If I would have seen this last night when I ordered my Platypus I wonder if everything could be all shipped in one box ;)

500MADNESS.com
06-28-2013, 11:43 AM
How come it's cheaper to get it with the Euromount include than without? The mount is removable right?

If I would have seen this last night when I ordered my Platypus I wonder if everything could be all shipped in one box ;)

The one without is actually several dollars less then the Euromount. You must have clicked on the site while we were still putting in the sale prices.

As far as putting everything together... We can usually do that with the exception of the hitch. The hitch is is shipped directly from the manufacturer to your doorstep. The margins on it are so slim that if we were to ship it to our warehouse first and then ship it to you we would loose money on every single one sold. So in order to keep the price so low we ship direct. If you are having us install one for you or are planning to pick it up in person then we would use in house stock to fill that order. If it is being shipped then we would ship directly from Curt.

Haring
06-28-2013, 11:45 AM
I did check it too early :D Great prices. Might order one next week after I sell my old car's stuff.