PDA

View Full Version : My apologies...

CarlosOne
06-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello all,

I had private communications today with the Forum Administrator, Chris. He brought clarity to my situation and made me aware of a few things because honestly, i have not been thinking straight since May on this matter. He is an assest to the Forum for sure. One thing (deserved slap-down per say) is that this is not my private forum and i should not have hijacked this section as such. There are other avenues where my voice can be directed, no matter what the issue we as a family had/have with the manufacturer. I completely understand any feelings of anger you may have towards me as i have dragged you into my mess, involuntarily and i deserve it. For that, i apologize to all of you. I have been way out of line with my rants.

Regards

GetsThruBuckner
06-24-2013, 11:04 PM
People rarely admit when they have done or said the wrong things, especially in the online world. I applaud you.

MAZ
06-25-2013, 09:36 AM
People rarely admit when they have done or said the wrong things, especially in the online world. I applaud you.
x2

trevc
06-25-2013, 09:51 AM
+1 - Hard thing to do!