PDA

View Full Version : Bianco Abarth with Assetto Corse hood duct/vent...

Abarthman
06-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Thought I'd post these...
Enjoy!6800

JackandSue
06-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Nice clean job looks great :)

BigT
06-24-2013, 12:31 PM
hood scoop install looks clean. Front lip is crying for help lol man that thing has seen some action.

Abarth Five O
06-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Sweet! Yup, front lip is crying "plz fix me!" :-( Can u post some pics of your under hood install w/ the fiberglass screen?

mr_robs
06-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Looks great! But you have to tell us how that lip became battle ready haha.

Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
06-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Sweet, this mod makes the car look meaner, I love it. More pics please !!

Tweak
06-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Like others stated the hood vents look great but man has the front lip seen better days!

Abarthman
06-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Like others stated the hood vents look great but man has the front lip seen better days!

Yea, the front splitter definitely needs to be replaced. But, hey, it's a racing part, right?
Amazingly, even with a car lowered 2", the only place I have a problem with it dragging is at the entrance to my house (bummer!).

I love that piece, though, and it makes a BIG difference at speeds over 100mph!!!!:nod:

Tweak
06-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Yea, the front splitter definitely needs to be replaced. But, hey, it's a racing part, right?
Amazingly, even with a car lowered 2", the only place I have a problem with it dragging is at the entrance to my house (bummer!).

I love that piece, though, and it makes a BIG difference at speeds over 100mph!!!!:nod:

I want a front lip/splitter and the rear wing extension from RRM but they cost too much for me at the moment. Hope if I get one I don't smash it up too bad though!

Abarth Five O
06-25-2013, 10:40 PM

I agree, that's part of racing. It shows some real usage. I love mine too, I can feel the diff even at speeds over 60mph on the hwy. :naughty:

Abarthman
06-26-2013, 06:16 AM
Next thing for me is the AC rear wing.
Having a harder time (mentally) justifying $1000 to ship from Europe PLUS the cost of painting PLUS the cost of a 500 Pop rear hatch lid (because I won't grind and re-paint my current rear hatch), all for a part with virtually no functional value.

Other than it's just sexy, that is!!!

deathshead
06-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Nice car copier,, LOL jk

I wish somone would do the splitter in RUBBER for the street.
in my area it wouldn't last more than 1 drive to work with
all the road kill in the street, etc

the other day there was a dead turtle in my lane that I couldnt avoid,
I thought I would 100% clear , Which the front DID, but that was it.

The turtle ended up shooting out the back of the car like Super Mario kart!
guys all over the lower back of the car that when dried were like getting paint off...

What a nasty racket that made!

shagghie
06-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Next thing for me is the AC rear wing.
Having a harder time (mentally) justifying $1000 to ship from Europe PLUS the cost of painting PLUS the cost of a 500 Pop rear hatch lid (because I won't grind and re-paint my current rear hatch), all for a part with virtually no functional value.

Other than it's just sexy, that is!!!

You can pick it up on Amazon for $995, free shipping with PRIME i think? (no joke)

EDIT, sorry, $20 shipping, from ACS directly: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007SHDNP2/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1372266955&sr=8-1

Abarthman
06-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Yea, there is really no price difference between the one made by Cavallino and the real thing.
Given that, I will import mine from Europe.
If Cavallino had their plastic wing at a reasonable price (like maybe $500), I might consider it.

Otherwise, I'll go for the real item.