PDA

View Full Version : Owner: musicsurf - 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth - Grigio

musicsurf
06-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Hello everyone. I thought I would add my 2013 grigio Abarth to this list. I purchased it 5-16-2013. Within a week it was lowered and tinted, and in the last two weeks I have added a Eurocompulsion V2 intake, Mpx TB, and rerouted the EVAP lines (thanks Ryephile!). I have a TMC box on it's way and I am replacing the V2 intake with Injen's new offering. Both should be done this week and I am ordering a Forge BOV as well. The car is my first new one and a freaking blast! I drive a ton and it's great to be able to hop into a car that I look forward to driving. I am looking forward to the future with it and the future mods that will keep making it more fun to drive. Coming soon mods are: TWM short shifter, Neu-f torsion bar, Forge WG, Koni yellows for the rear, and if I can ever find some that I like, black 16 inch rims. I want to thank everyone on this forum as (most of the time) members input is thoughtful and helpful when people seek guidance and help.

First day home
Lowered
EVAP reroute

redred
06-24-2013, 02:15 AM
Looks good and welcome to the Grigio club!!

Robert Nixon
06-24-2013, 08:41 AM
woo-hoo!

msjulie33
11-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Do you have a link to the reroute you did? Ryan said you did something where you ordered new bits so you could swap back and forth when you bring into the Studio? Thanks!

musicsurf
11-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Do you have a link to the reroute you did? Ryan said you did something where you ordered new bits so you could swap back and forth when you bring into the Studio? Thanks!

I am actually going to be doing a write up in the post Ryan did that is now a sticky in the Abarth Performance section. I just took all the photos and just need to type everything up. Should be up by tonight.

aevansgatech
12-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Forza Grigio! bigclap

lillo24
12-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Hello everyone. I thought I would add my 2013 grigio Abarth to this list. I purchased it 5-16-2013. Within a week it was lowered and tinted, and in the last two weeks I have added a Eurocompulsion V2 intake, Mpx TB, and rerouted the EVAP lines (thanks Ryephile!). I have a TMC box on it's way and I am replacing the V2 intake with Injen's new offering. Both should be done this week and I am ordering a Forge BOV as well. The car is my first new one and a freaking blast! I drive a ton and it's great to be able to hop into a car that I look forward to driving. I am looking forward to the future with it and the future mods that will keep making it more fun to drive. Coming soon mods are: TWM short shifter, Neu-f torsion bar, Forge WG, Koni yellows for the rear, and if I can ever find some that I like, black 16 inch rims. I want to thank everyone on this forum as (most of the time) members input is thoughtful and helpful when people seek guidance and help.

First day home
Lowered
EVAP reroute

Nice job. Why are you changing from v2 to injen intake?

musicsurf
12-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Nice job. Why are you changing from v2 to injen intake?

I actually changed a while ago. Chris makes a good intake and if I had to do it all over again, I probably would stick with it due to silicon resisting heat better. That said, once ATM comes out with their cold air option to go in place of where the OEM ic was, I will be switching once again.