PDA

View Full Version : SoCal chat thread!

stratofortress
06-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Trying to unite all the 500 owners in southern CA; thought it would be cool to start a thread to just shoot the breeze and get to know each other better for future awesome get togethers.

Whether you have a Pop, Sport, Turbo, Abarth or cab...or hail from San Diego to Ventura...post up!

I'll start -- I'm Matt and I like food and music. And my FIAT, of course.

redred
06-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Good call. Also from LA/Burbank area. I also LOVE my Fiat!! Good music and delicious food are always nice too. Hobbies include: watches & watch making, music & music making.

shagghie
06-05-2013, 05:42 PM
I'm in San Diego with the '13 abarth with giant red scorps on the sides, krk krk. I make techno and EDM with my wife Katy Rokit. http://highsage.bandcamp.com (techno) http://katyrokit.bandcamp.com (EDM)We've been going to a lot of car meets down here and the Abarths are getting ton of attention, most popular cars to gather around every time it seems. We have a small group down here we call SD Skorpz. Getting decals etc made soon and standing up a FB page. We bomb parking garages, tunnels, and mountains and stuff, and help each other with mods and installs. GOOD TIMES!

VTEC Mini
06-05-2013, 06:50 PM
My Name is Tavis and I am at the very edge of So Cal in Bakersfield. Nero Abarth and I lke, uhm, cars.

stratofortress
06-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Hai guise!

We're 4/4 on Abarth owners posting...don't be shy you Pop, Sport and Turbo owners! I know you're out there...we dont bite (we might sting though *rimshot*).

Oh...the FIAT felt bird poop for the first time in her life today :( I wonder what its going to be like when she goes to the car wash this weekend :D

stratofortress
06-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Also, I'm a finance guy at one of the bigger car audio companies and my user name is one of my favorite aircraft (I gave a go at aerospace engineering in college). And it sounds cool and I've used it for most other forums.

MADNESSLuckyJay
06-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Name's Juergen, I like making things go faster, stop faster, and get louder!

scorpion_king
06-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Name is Gevork aka Jo Aka Jojo, I'm an auto broker from Glendale.
I like taking long walks on the beach and sunset. NOTTTTT!!! I LIKE TEARING UP THE STREETS WITH MY ABARTH dddddd

Abarth Phreak
06-05-2013, 09:02 PM
:wavey:

Hi All!

Scott here sending you these important messages from the Oxnard area.
Lovin my "AHBARTH"

I enjoy speed dating, mud wrestling, and hanging out with cool guys to talk about cars!

OC_Dave
06-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Hi, I'm Dave from Orange County. I love NASCAR, biking and hanging out at the beach. But what I love most is driving my 2013 Turbo!

ReconTopher
06-05-2013, 11:41 PM
San Diego (Temecula) area. Future member of SD Skorpz ;)

nojeebs
06-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Roll call for SoCal?! NoJeebS here. Wrong Fitment Crew OG. Degree in the natural history museum on how to maintain the natural history of museums.

stratofortress
06-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Roll call for SoCal?! NoJeebS here. Wrong Fitment Crew OG. Degree in the natural history museum on how to maintain the natural history of museums.
O rly?

On a sad note...my sister trashed her Audi in our parking garage :( somehow, the other car (a Camry) came out looking a lot better than hers.

Also finally getting some rosso brillante mirror caps off a forum member.