PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2 weeks......

Verlor_einen
06-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Bought the 500t less than two weeks ago and the stereo just blew up lol speakers don't work and it won't allow my phone to make phone calls through the stereo and when it does make music come out of the speakers it the. Turns to static and starts popping like crazy dealership bound tomorrow to get Fiona fixedsillylol

Tweak
06-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum and good luck with Fiona (that was the name I had for my former 2012 Sport). :)

Hottody
06-03-2013, 10:52 PM
That sucks...good luck with the warranty work.

FTY
06-04-2013, 12:37 AM
That really sucks....youch...what were you listening to so I can avoid it.. :) Good luck with the warranty work.

Verlor_einen
06-04-2013, 10:22 AM
At first I thought it was just the radio you know amplified antenna but when my fiancÚ brought her new car home from work I went and played with it for about an hour and it wouldn't turn back on I'm mean I'm no electrician but I know my way around a stereo and it just sounds like shotty ground to be honest but it is not something I would expect from a brand new car these days maybe they will hook me up with beats for the clear inconvenience......lol jokingevil_laughter