PDA

View Full Version : Just installed TWM shifter and it's amazing!!

mrhoopy
06-03-2013, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUTX0QhbC2U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsuhPW0mp4
Here goes my first review.
To start off I was going to order on line, but wanted the shift knob in a different finish. So called them up and got answer the first time I called. They had no problems working a deal out with me, not to mention greatly informative and very helpful. My products arrived exactly when they said it would and was packed with love and care. With the shifter and shift knob came a few other goodies including a few stickers and a save the manuals wrist band. The instruction were very easy to follow. The shifter and knob were just absolute pieces of artwork. The quality and craftsmanship are just top notch. The install was straight forward and went without any problems. The feel of the shifter with the perfectly weighted shift knob is just as I stated AMAZING!!!!! IT feels so precise with the short and solid shifts. And the weighted shift knob is a most have.

I noticed that people always post pictures, but I figured videos would give a better view on the performance end of it

This how the car should have came from the factory.

DowneasTTer
06-03-2013, 04:12 PM
I would love to view the videos... but they are both set to private.:EEK:

mrhoopy
06-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Sorry about that, I'm a youtube noob!!! They are set to public nowgr_grin

DowneasTTer
06-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Yep, they work. Thanks for the videos. Looks like a great upgrade!!

Seafarer61
06-03-2013, 06:05 PM
I swear, I must be the only Abarth owner on the planet who loves the stock throws and this is coming from someone who usually runs to short shift kits when I buy a new ride. I installed a Craven sphere and the weight alone made the shifts perfect for me but I'm glad you like your new mod! FWIW, I owned a highly modified S2000. I've never experienced better throws than what Honda put in that car. Absolutely extraordinary. It was like a screwdriver floating in a can of 30-weight. :p