PDA

View Full Version : RRM Exhaust

awesomehaus
05-31-2013, 11:40 PM
Is the RRM exhaust different depending on if the car is an auto or manual? I found someone selling one second hand and need to know if the exhaust they had on there manual will be/fit the same as on my auto. I notice that on RRMs website they even ask to specify tranny before checking out...

sfhpawel
06-01-2013, 10:42 AM
to answer that sir we need more info on YOUR car. and specific product you are looking at. Better yet, call up RRM, its a product they sold at one point, I am sure they will glad to answer any questions.

awesomehaus
06-01-2013, 12:14 PM
to answer that sir we need more info on YOUR car. and specific product you are looking at. Better yet, call up RRM, its a product they sold at one point, I am sure they will glad to answer any questions.

Well I have an auto Lounge and they have a manual Sport. I was speaking in reference to RRMs axle back exhaust. Normally I would call RRM but I don't want to be a scum and ask them and say "hey thanks for the info. I'm going to go buy this second hand and not from you". I rather try to find the info on my own.