PDA

View Full Version : Update for MM Chip & PP for CEL issue

Scorponix
05-31-2013, 05:19 PM
Hey did you guys release any updates for the CEL issue due to not warming up the car and adjusting the settings during motion yet? My CEL is back on and this is turning into more of a hassle. It's also pretty dumb that I have to adjust my torque settings while parked :P

05-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Eh? Wasnt there an update site made a while ago for those who had the pcm reflash??

I didnt use it myself but it was posted here. Ive got both the MM products but not had any CELs yet after 36k!

Abarth Five O
05-31-2013, 08:29 PM
With almost 6k on both boxes, I have not had any CELs to date during warm up or otherwise. I do not change settings at speed as I was advised that is not good for the ECU or engine. I heard others were having issues with CELs while using cruise control (box does not recognize) which I don't use any way. The second revised tune is available on line through Madness for those who had the factory re-flash. It may have also corrected the cruise control issue. Try resetting your ECU. If you are still getting CELs, I would contact Madness for assistance.