PDA

View Full Version : Owner- Deefourtay - 2013 Abarth - Grigio

Deefourtay
05-29-2013, 06:13 PM
Here's my car guys! I bought my car in September of 2012 fully loaded minus the Sunroof, and left it Bone Stock for about 6 months before going on a modding frenzy.. My Pride & Joy is making good progress so far! gr_grin

Mods:
-Full Frontal Zone Xpel Ultimate Clear-Bra
-15% 3m Rear Windows Tinted
-Madness GoPedal
-Federal 595 Evo Tires
-H&R Springs w/ Front SPC Camber Bolts
-K&N Drop-In w/ Red Euro Compulsion V3 Intake Pipe (DEI Gold Wrapped)
-Red PTP Turbo Blanket
-Neu-f Sway Bar
-Italian Leather Shift Boot, Boot Ring Upgrade by Black, & Genuine Abarth Italy Aluminum Shift Knob
-Mopar Window Deflectors
-Rear All Weather Mats
-Broadway Wide Angle Mirror
-Seat Pad Covers
-Craven Stubby Antenna

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/377997_10151468674695784_1606118032_n.jpg

shagghie
05-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Nice, and gorgeous in person! How do you like the Wide Angle RVM? Can you see any more of the blind spot with it even?

Deefourtay
05-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Nice, and gorgeous in person! How do you like the Wide Angle RVM? Can you see any more of the blind spot with it even?

I have an extra one, I'll give it to you Shagghie.. Can really see much better

FTY
05-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Great looking Abarth!! Nice list of Mods!!

Deefourtay
05-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Great looking Abarth!! Nice list of Mods!!

Thank You!! Sooner or later she'll get more goodies..

redred
05-30-2013, 02:09 PM
Of course I am biased towards the Grigio and love it! Those tires sure helped you stick to the ground last weekend!!!

I also love the Wide Angle RVM. I use the All-View Smart Clip. It's great, especially when buckled in with the race harnesses. It's very difficult to turn your head when you're strapped in!

Deefourtay
05-30-2013, 05:32 PM
The tires do make a huge difference! <3 them.. Greater Launching, braking, & cornering! I just need to upgrade my brakes later on.

As for the wider mirror, I've used Broadways in most of my cars.. They help see much better

Of course I am biased towards the Grigio and love it! Those tires sure helped you stick to the ground last weekend!!!

I also love the Wide Angle RVM. I use the All-View Smart Clip. It's great, especially when buckled in with the race harnesses. It's very difficult to turn your head when you're strapped in!