PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Finish at the Firestone Indy Lights

redred
05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wp1klmtsWQA

26,000th of a second between 1st & 2nd place.

Seafarer61
05-28-2013, 12:40 PM
That was one hell of a finish but as good as it was, not quite as exciting as the "gold standard." My .02 of course. My favorite driver of all time, JPM @ Michigan. Enjoy the final lap, knowing Montoya had that car directly in front of him and refused to let off the pedal. FF to 2:25 if you're short of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQZ6MjtGPQ

500ways
05-28-2013, 12:56 PM
That was one hell of a finish but as good as it was, not quite as exciting as the "gold standard." My .02 of course. My favorite driver of all time, JPM @ Michigan. Enjoy the final lap, knowing Montoya had that car directly in front of him and refused to let off the pedal. FF to 2:25 if you're short of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQZ6MjtGPQ

Yup, this is up there in my book as well! Montoya is a top driver with a lot of guts. I was sad to see him leave F1. However, given how much he hated the politics in F1, I can understand. He now seems to be happy in Nascar.

shagghie
05-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Did anyone else get a browser tab opening up when you clicked on the Youtube video above, taking you to this page:
hxxp://related8.info/lps/flvupdate.php?campaignid=5816578&czid=YXZhenU1ODE2NTc4MQ==&subid=lax1COyawo_BqcenVhACGNXhnfPcp4OlHCIMNzAuMTY2 LjIwLjQxKAE.&pubid=&lang=en&at=0

(Don't click that page... it looks to be malicious).

Just curious if there is an XXS vuln in an ad on that YT page, or if my browser is compromised in another way somehow...

Fiat500USA
05-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Did anyone else get a browser tab opening up when you clicked on the Youtube video above, taking you to this page:
hxxp://related8.info/lps/flvupdate.php?campaignid=5816578&czid=YXZhenU1ODE2NTc4MQ==&subid=lax1COyawo_BqcenVhACGNXhnfPcp4OlHCIMNzAuMTY2 LjIwLjQxKAE.&pubid=&lang=en&at=0

Just curious if there is an XXS vuln in an ad on that YT page, or if my browser is compromised in another way somehow...

I didn't get it. Says emebeding disabled- watch on youtube.

shagghie
05-28-2013, 04:57 PM
I didn't get it. Says emebeding disabled- watch on youtube.

after you clicked on the 'watch on youtube' link in the middle of the blank/black screen, it should take you to youtube, and then from there, a 2nd tab opened up. I'm on FireFox, for reference... thanks!

Tweak
05-28-2013, 09:29 PM

For what it's worth I use Comodo Dragon (Comodo DNS secure servers active, Chromium based browser) and no additional popup or anything other than being taken to YT for viewing of the video as expected. Hopefully you find the issue and resolve it, I tried to like FF but I just can't, Comodo Dragon is where its at for me!

If you are 100% sold on using FF you could use the Mozilla FF based Ice Dragon from Comodo and get the added security it offers yet retain the FF like functionality. ;)

shagghie
05-29-2013, 12:14 AM
awesome, the 4 the tip!
I uninstalled some add-ons... fixed it.

For what it's worth I use Comodo Dragon (Comodo DNS secure servers active, Chromium based browser) and no additional popup or anything other than being taken to YT for viewing of the video as expected. Hopefully you find the issue and resolve it, I tried to like FF but I just can't, Comodo Dragon is where its at for me!

If you are 100% sold on using FF you could use the Mozilla FF based Ice Dragon from Comodo and get the added security it offers yet retain the FF like functionality. ;)

Fiat500USA
05-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Cool. Always let me know if you see something suspicious. I want to keep everyone safe.

shagghie
05-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Cool. Always let me know if you see something suspicious. I want to keep everyone safe.

i can tell! whatever addon was reaponsible actually injected code into the YT page in the "description" field.
That's what fired off the 2nd tab, which was a Malaysian webserver asking if i wanted to d/l a malicious Flash installer.

no danger to / from the forum tho, this was a local browser exploit to begin with.

Tweak
05-29-2013, 10:21 AM
Glad the PM got you in the right direction and resolved the problem! Still think Ice Dragon or Comodo might be a nice change for ya though too. ;)