PDA

View Full Version : This one could hurt the new Viper Sales

Berliner
05-28-2013, 02:57 AM
if we ever would see them in a Showroom here in America.biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aFqUnQ3qQys#t=203s

Tweak
05-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Such an odd looking car yet somehow it still looks really cool... I think? I guess like the new Vette tail light design it'll be one of those love it or hate it styles and might need to be seen in person to be certain. :)

sczuylevch13
01-30-2014, 08:11 PM
by golly is that a viper in a different skin? judging by the 6 lug wheels and those mirrors id say so! i didnt get a chance to watch the video yet so this post may seem very dumb tomorrow when i review the vid.

dart1.4t
02-06-2014, 09:59 PM
it's a cool concept.. it looks very much like other zagatto designs but also has that 60's vibe with the Kamm back and long nose. the wheels are kinda 80's. it looks classic and functional but honestly if i had the money and a ferrari wasn't available i'd get the viper or a corvette. (not that i like the new corvettes, but hey can't beat the performance per dollar) on the other hand if i saw one of these parked next to a viper i'd probably talk to the alfa owner before i talked to the dodge owner.