PDA

View Full Version : Fifi's first time on the track

JackandSue
05-26-2013, 11:56 AM
We attended the M Fest/ Speedventures track day at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway yesterday along with our band of Vegas race rats. Had a blast windy and hot like normal. Sue ran 6 twenty minutes runs and our Abarth did very well, she was very consistant maintaining a 2/10 of a second differance between runs. Everybody commented on the Fiat and was impressed on how well it handeld on the track. Overall a great first track day, now looking forward to the June 29th Fiat event at Willow Springs!

FTY
05-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Very cool..wish I had the time and was closer to a track.

Robert Nixon
05-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Great! Thanks for the pics!

Berliner
05-28-2013, 03:32 PM
very Cool sure looks like you had a Blast

redred
05-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Awesome. I'm also looking forward to the Willow Springs Fiat Challenge in June. Should be a blast! That will hopefully give me enough time to save up some money for some proper track tires. If not, I'm sure the new BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2's will suffice (although I think the fronts are rubbing a bit when I go hard into a turn)

GileraWarren
05-29-2013, 10:35 PM
I like the RRM hood scoop. I assume that's the smaller one on their website. Did you paint it grigio or is that the color it came as? I think I need one of them

JackandSue
05-29-2013, 11:02 PM
I like the RRM hood scoop. I assume that's the smaller one on their website. Did you paint it grigio or is that the color it came as? I think I need one of them

Jack painted it himself. Handy, isn't he? :)

Sue

Tweak
05-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Since the discussion right now is about hood scoops...
I am curious how it would work if the scoop used on the RRM Sport that went to SEMA was used but flipped so that it is pointing towards the filter and stays flat rather than being a bubble on the hood. Less air would get forced in but I imagine it would still work pretty well. I do want a hood scoop mod but I am not sure I want a bubble and I think I might prefer it being a little larger than the one pictured above.

shagghie
05-30-2013, 12:52 AM
how did the Federals do??? Are you running the 595 RS-R?

JackandSue
06-08-2013, 03:46 PM
how did the Federals do??? Are you running the 595 RS-R?

I am answering for Jack since I drove. :) I really like the Federals. Fifi was barking a bit, but that's because I was too tight on some corners. Once I got the line down, she was quiet. :) Of course, I am going to like the Hoosiers much better! :)

Sue